This page will serve as a permanent reminder on how to redeem your Premium cards for cool and unique versions of the Rings as well as the Champions and Strongholds in Emperor Edition.
There are different type of cards that you can receive by sending in the appropriate cards. Below, we will be breaking down to you how to receive each card type.
Fullbleed Art Clan Champions:
You can receive a single Clan Champion of your choice, in its fullbleed version, by sending us one copy of each Clan’s ‘Glory of’ card. For example:
You can receive a single Stronghold of a Clan of your choice, in its fullbleed version, by sending us 3 copies of that Clan’s ‘Glory of’ card. For example:
Fullbleed Unaligned Strongholds:
You can receive a single unaligned Stronghold of your choice in its fullbleed version, by sending us 5 ‘Glory of’ cards. Clans do not matter as long as you send 5 total Glory of cards. For example:
Fullbleed Elemental Rings:
You can receive a single Elemental Ring of your choice, in its fullbleed version, by sending us 3 copies of the corresponding Premium ‘Element’ card. For example:
Kanji Elemental Rings:
You can receive a Kanji version of a single Elemental Ring of your choice by sending us one copy of each Premium ‘Element’ card. For example:
Here are a couple important reminders on how to proceed with your shipment:
- If you are redeeming multiple cards at the same time, you need to have the correct number of premium cards associated with each card – a single Glory of the Crab card, for instance, cannot be used as part of the redemption of both a Crab Stronghold and a Crab Champion in their full bleed version.
- You will also need to add to each shipment of cards to redeem the name of the card (s) you want to receive. You can use our Redemption Form to do so. If you do not do so, you will receive a card at random.
- To make the process as easy as possible, please add a self addressed stamped envelope (S.A.S.E) with your shipment of Premium cards.
Our International customers may have difficulty purchasing US postage. Instead you can purchase International Reply Coupons from your local post service (and your local postal service will need to stamp it so we can exchange it for normal postage and return your letter). You can find more information on IRCs online. Below is a sample of an IRC.
- All redemption cards (with the S.A.S.E and the IRC if needed) need to be sent in a clearly marked package to the following address:
Alderac Entertainment Group
EE Card Redemption
4045 Guasti Road – Suite #210
91761 Ontario, CA
United States of America
- If you are sending your redemption at the same time as a Koku Deposit, please clearly label the package so it shows it includes both the redemption and the Koku
If you have any questions regarding your shipment, you can contact us at email@example.com